TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor module-EE568-AC2R4
The TCS3200 color sensor can detect a wide variety of colors based on their wavelength. This sensor is especially useful for color recognition projects such as color matching, color sorting, test strip reading and much more.
· Supply Operation (2.7V to 5.5V)
· High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity to Frequency
· Programmable Color and Full-Scale Output Frequency
· Power Down Feature
· Communicates Directly to 5V Microcontroller
· S0~S1: Output frequency scaling selection inputs
· S2~S3: Photodiode type selection inputs
· OUT Pin: Output frequency
· OE Pin: Output frequency enable pin (active low), can be impending when using
· Support LED lamp light supplement control
· PCB Dimension:34x34mm
· Module Weight: 8g.
Guide for TCS3200
Learn how to use the TCS3200 color sensor with Arduino: Guide for TCS230/TCS3200 Color Sensor with Arduino.