18650 Li-ion 1500mAh 7.4v Protected Battery Module
This battery module is made up of ICR 18650 1500mAh Lithium-Ion Batteries of the highest quality with a BMS circuit. In comparison to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, and lead-acid batteries, it is compact and light. The battery pack may be directly charged with the DC power adapter thanks to the inbuilt charge protection circuit, eliminating the need for specialized battery chargers and the risk of overcharging. This battery pack is incredibly simple to recharge and integrate into your project.
· Maximum Output Voltage: 7.4-8.5VDC.
· Battery Type: Li-ion 18650
· No. of Battery Cell: 2x Li-ion 3.7V 1500mAh cells
· Charging Input Voltage Range: 9V-12V
· Charging temperature: 0 – 45°C
· Discharging Temperature: 20 – 60°C
· Long life with full capacity for up to 500 charge cycles.
· Inbuilt (BMS) battery protection circuit
· Battery protection(Overcharge or Over discharge)
· Onboard Output Power ON/OFF Switch
· Output Power Pin Type’s: 1. 2 pin 5.08mm pitch screw Terminal Connector, 2. 2 Pin2.54mm JST Connector
· Charging Pin Types: DC-005 DC Power Jack Female Connector, 2. 2 Pin2.54mm JST Connector
· Onboard Power indicator LED and charging indicator LED
· High energy density
· Good consistency and low self-discharge.
· Very Small in size and weight compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, and Lead Acid Batteries
· Full Charge in 40 to 90 minutes depending upon the special charger
· The BMS will cut off the battery at approx. 6.5 V to prevent over-discharging.
· Recommend charging current is maximum 1000mA for longer life
· High performance and capacity
· Module Dimensions: 84x1.6x58.5mm
· Module Weight: 100g.
· Don't Assemble Directly on the metal plate
· Don't Expose To High Temperatures 140°F/60°C
· Don't Short Circuit The Output Power
· Battery Charge-Use Specified Charger Only