4-Channel 12V Relay Module-EE2006-BC2R2
This is a 4 channel relay board operates on 12V. Can be used directly to control 240V power appliance from most of the microcontrollers and other control system circuits. Perfect for switching 240V appliances like lights, fans, etc.
The board has a high quality relay, which can handle a maximum of 10A @ 120V or 7A @ 240V AC, 7A/24V DC. Each relay has three connections - Common - C, Normally Open-NO, Normally Closed-NC brought out to 3 pin screw terminals which makes it easy to make and remove connections. The board has a power indication and a relay status LED to ease debugging. Powers input and relay control signals are brought to header pins on the board.
· Working voltage: 12V
· Channel: 4 channel
· This relay module is 5V active low.
· It is a 4-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
· It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
· Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 7A and DC30V 10A.
· Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
· Working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
· PCB Dimensions (LxWxH in mm): 69.3x1.5x87.6mm
· Weight: 62g.