HX710B AIR PRESSURE (0-40KPA) SENSOR MODULE
Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Module, HX710B With an altitude resolution of 10 cm, this barometric pressure sensor is best used with altimeters and variometers. The sensor module consists of a pressure sensor with exceptional linearity and a 24-bit, ultra-low-power ADC with internal factory-calibrated coefficients. It offers precise 24-bit digital pressure and temperature values as well as a variety of operating modes that let the user tailor conversion efficiency and power consumption.
A 2.5mm hose can be connected to this HX710B air pressure sensor module, which also employs a high-precision AD sampling chip, an 0-40KPa air pressure sensor, and other air pressure sensors to measure water level and other things.
· Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
· Pressure: 0 - 40KPa
· +25mV DC Offset, 50mV Full Scale Output
· Linear Response Between Voltage and Pressure
· Compatible with 2.5mm Tubing
· Arduino and Raspberry Pi Compatible
· It can connect a 2.5mm soft tube and detect water level and other air pressure.
· Adopts the 5K ohm resistance bridge sensor.
· It is compact in size and easy to install.
· Board Dimension: 16x11.3x18.5mm
· Module Weight: 2g.