SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port with the antenna
A small-scale GSM modem that can be included in numerous
Internet of Things (IoT) projects is the SIM800L GSM/GPRS module. Almost all
tasks that a typical cell phone can perform, including making phone calls,
sending SMS messages, connecting to the Internet via GPRS, and much more, may
be carried out with this module.
And to top it all off, the module works almost everywhere in the world because it supports quad-band GSM and GPRS networks.
· Chip: SIM800L
· Operating Voltage (VDC): 3.7 ~ 4.2
· Peak Current (A): 2
· Supports Quad-band: GSM850, EGSM900, DCS1800 and PCS1900
· Connect to any global GSM network with any 2G SIM
· Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
· Serial-based AT Command Set
· Accepts Micro SIM Card
· TTL Output, you can link directly to the microcontroller
· Don’t need MAX232.
· Power module automatically boots, homing network
· Onboard signal lights all the way
· Module Dimensions: 9 × 6 × 3 cm
· Module Weight: 40g.
Tutorials: Send Receive SMS & Call with SIM800L GSM Module & Arduino