CH340 USB To TTL(Serial) Converter
The CH340 USB to Serial TTL converter chip is the foundation for this USB-TTL converter. The module has the ability to transition from 5V to 3.3V logic level via a 2-pin shunt that is included with the module, and it may be used for 3.3V logic level signals. It has a little switch built in that enables the user to toggle between 3.3 and 5V at the voltage output pin. TX and RX pins are present. These digital pins can interface directly with the majority of 5 V microcontrollers because they are 5 V TTL compatible.
· Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip
· Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects
· TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU
· Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output
· Work with 3.3v and 5 V target device
· The mini-module is designed specifically for STC download and ARDUINO PRO supports all series of STC
· Supports WIN/VISTA/MAC/LINUX(32 bit /64-bit system)
· USB to TTL conversion board used for STC microcontroller download DVD/ hard disk/router /GPS upgrade
· Module Dimension:50.8x5x18.7mm
· Weight: 5g.