4×4 Matrix Keypad Membrane Switch for Arduino, ARM and other MCU
DC 12V 44 Matrix Keypad Membrane Switch is a premium soft-touch button keypad
with a lifespan of 100 million strokes and exceptional environmental
For your application needs, this DC 12V 44 Key Matrix Membrane Switch Keypad is a high-quality product at a very reasonable price.
For microcontroller applications, this 16-button keypad serves as a valuable human interface component. The keypad comes with a useful adhesive backing that makes it easy to mount in a variety of situations.
There are a total of 16 buttons in a matrix configuration on the Keypad 44. This keyboard has no moving parts; it is a membrane keypad. To interface it with your microcontroller circuits, you need a female 8-pin Berg connector.
· Voltage(V): DC 35V
· Operating Current: 0.1A
· Contact Resistance: 500Ω
· Insulation Resistance (MΩ): 100
· Dielectric Strength: 250VRms
· Ultra-thin design & adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project
· Easy communication with any microcontroller
· 5 pins 2.54mm pitch connector, 4×4 type 16 keys.
· Sticker can peel off for adhesive mounting.
· Used widely in industrial and home electronic equipments, instrument, etc.
· This allows a microcontroller to ‘scan’ the 7 output pins to see which of the 12 buttons is being pressed
· Length (mm):165
· Width (mm):70
· Height (mm):1
· Ribbon cable length (mm):90
· Weight: 7g.