MLX90614 -Non-Contact Human Body Infrared Temperature Measurement Module
The MLX90614 ESF is an infrared thermometer that may be used to take non-contact temperature readings. The signal conditioning ASIC and the IR-sensitive thermopile detector chip are both housed in the same TO-39 container. The Integrated MLX90614 GY-906 is a low-noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC, and powerful DSP unit that allows the thermometer to achieve great accuracy and resolution.
The digital output can be set to PWM by the user. The 10-bit PWM is set up to continually communicate the measured temperature in the range of -20 to 120 °C with an output resolution of 0.14 °C as a standard.
· Model: DAA5336810
· Operating Voltage(V): 3- 5
· Operating Current(mA): 2
· Communication protocol: I2C
· Sensor working temperature( Degree C): -40 to +125
· Sensing temperature range(Degree C): -70 to +380
· Module Dimension: 11x7x17mm
· Total Module Weight: 1g.