Arduino Nano Development Board
Based on the Atmega328 SMD Package Microcontroller, the Arduino NANO Version 3 is the open-source smallest Embedded Development board released by Arduino. It's a Surface Mount Breadboard Compatible board with a Mini USB Port. Because this board lacks a DC power jack, power is provided via a Mini USB cable. There is no need for the power choose jumper because it automatically detects and switches to the greater potential source of power.
· Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328 SMD Package
· Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
· Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12 V
· Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
· Analog Input Pins: 8
· DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
· Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
· SRAM: 2 KB
· EEPROM: 1 KB
· Clock Speed:16 MHz
· Weight: 6g.