BATTERY HOLDER FOR LITHIUM-ION 18650 ONE CELL (PCB MOUNT)
Battery Holder For 2 x3.7V 18650-PC4 A battery holder is a device that contains one or more compartments or chambers for storing a battery. The holder must also make electrical contact with the battery terminals when using dry cells. Cables are frequently connected to the battery terminals in wet cells, as seen in automobiles or emergency lighting equipment. When the battery is expected to last the life of the product, no holder is required, and a tab welded to the battery terminals can be soldered directly to a printed circuit board.
· Product Name: 18650 two-cell lithium battery Pack Holder
· Battery Holder: PC4
· Support Model: 18650 cell
· Shell Material: ABS fire, flame retardant, high temperature, color diversity
· Metal Spring: carbon steel nickel plating by NCAA salt spray test, stainless steel spring
· External: wire, welding pieces, pins, male and female buckle (9v button)
· The battery is not included
· Temperature Range: -40°c to +180°c
· Colour: Black
· Dimensions: 40x22x77mm
· Weight: 14g.