Sound Detection Module-EE520-AC4R2
The sound module is the most sensitive to the intensity of sound in the environment, and it is commonly used to detect the intensity of sound in the surroundings. When the module's intensity of the sound environment does not reach a predetermined threshold, the OUT will output a high level; when the intensity of the sound from the outside environment exceeds a predetermined threshold, the OUT will output a low level. The small digital output board OUT can be directly connected to the microcontroller via a single-chip microcomputer to detect high and low levels, and thus detect the sound environment.
· Main chip: LM393
· Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V
· Operating current (Vcc=5V): 4-8mA
· Microphone sensitivity (1Khz): 52-48dB
· Microphone Impedance: 2.2KΩ
· Microphone Frequency: 16-20Khz
· Microphone S/N ratio: 54dB
· Induction distance is 0.5M
· Signal output Indication
· Outputs digital switching output (high and low level 0 and 1
· Module Dimension (LxWxH): 19.8x13.4x45.4mm
· Weight: 5g.