1-Channel 5V Relay Module-EE2004-V-BC3R1
5.0 volts A 1-Channel relay module is an interface board that is compatible with Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and other microcontrollers. This module can operate at high currents such as AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It uses digital outputs from controllers and processors to control larger loads and devices such as DC motors, AC motors, and other AC and DC devices.
· Relay Module Type: 1Channel
· Operating Voltage 5V
· Max Current : 20mA
· Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
· Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
· One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
· Triode drive, increasing relay coil
· High impedance controller pin
· Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
· Power supply indicator lamp
· Control indicator lamp
· Indicator for Relay output status
· Dimensions (LxWxH in mm): 27x16.7x52.9mm
· Weight: 15g.