DS3231 Real Time Clock (RTC) Module-EE921-CC11R1
The DS3231 Module is a breadboard-compatible, extremely precise I2C real-time clock Module. This module incorporates a DS3231 RTC and an AT24C32 EEPROM, as well as a temperature-compensated crystal oscillator. It also includes a comparator that monitors the status of VCC in order to detect power outages and automatically switch to a backup power supply. The AT24C32 has 32,768 bits of serial EEPROM organized as 4096 8-bit words. This provides 32Kb of nonvolatile memory for your projects. This module is simple to connect to Arduino boards, Raspberry Pis, and other microcontrollers.
· Operating voltage :3.3 – 5 .5 V
· Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
· DS 3231 based RTC with 2032 Battery Holder
· Clock Accuracy :0-40 ℃ range, the accuracy 2ppm, the an error was about 1 minute
· Programmable square-wave output
· Real-time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
· Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ± 3 ℃
· Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
· I2C bus interface, the maximum the transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
· Size: 28mm (length) * 12mm (W) * 47mm (height)
· Weight: 10g.