4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler-EE2009-BC2R1
This is a 5V, 10A 4-Channel Relay interface board. It can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, Esp8266, Esp32, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
· Operating Voltage: 5V DC
· Channel: 4 channel
· Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay
· This relay module is 5V active low
· Back EMF protection
· Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A
· It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
· Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers
· Freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
· Mounting holes provided
· Item size: approx 53 * 17 * 76mm
· Item weight: 50g.