L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Control Module- EE1234-CC3R2
Based Motor Driver Module is a high power motor driver perfect for driving DC
Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L298 motor driver IC and has the
onboard 5V regulator which it can supply to an external circuit. It can control
up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line-following robots, robot arms, etc.
· Driver chip: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
· Driven part of the terminal supply voltage: VIN 5V ~ 35V
· Driven part of the peak current IO: 2A per bridge
· The logical part of the terminal supply voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V
· The logical part of the operating current range: 0mA ~ 36mA
· Control signal input voltage range: 4.5V ~ 5.5V (high) / 0V (low)
· Max power consumption: 20W
· Operating temperature: -25°C ~ +130°C
· Size: 45x57.5mm
· Module Weight: 30g.