IR LINE FOLLOWING SENSOR MODULE- TCRT 5000 - EE565 - AC1R2
The TCRT5000 have a compact construction where the emitting light source and the detector are arranged in the same direction to sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR-beam from the object. The operating wavelength is 950 mm. The detector consists of a phototransistor. These can be used effectively in different robotic applications.
IR transmitter and receiver integrated into one head TCRT5000, detecting not only if there is an obstacle but also the distance as an analog output, and the power consumption is lower on this one. The breakout board design based on the sensor and LM393 with adjustable Potentiometer, so trigger on a setup approaching distance is possible as a digital value by using LM393. You have analog and digital output both on this breakout board.
· Using infrared reflective sensor TCRT5000Operating Current: 15ma
· Detection reflection distance: 1mm to 25mm
· Comparator chip: LM393
· Comparator output, signal waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15mA
· Digital switch output (0 and 1)
· Output analog voltage (0 to 5 v)
· Power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (yellow)
· Working voltage 3.3 V to 5V
· A preset knob to fine-tune distance range
· Module PCB Dimension:18.7x1.5x33.5mm
· Module Weight: 4g.