A CR2032 battery is a button cell lithium battery rated at 3.0 volts. It is commonly used as a CMOS battery in computers, calculators, remote controls, scientific instruments, kitchen, office and personal scales, wireless doorbells, garage door remotes, watches and other small devices. Nominal diameter is 20mm; nominal height is 3.2 mm. CR2032 indicates a round cell 19.7–20 mm diameter and 2.9-3.2 mm height as defined by the IEC standard 60086.
· Chemical System: Lithium / Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2)
· Designation: ANSI / NEDA-5004LC, IEC-CR2032
· Nominal Voltage: 3.0 Volts
· Typical Capacity: 240 mAh (to 2.0 volts) (Rated at 15K ohms at 21°C)
· Typical Weight: 3.0 grams (0.10 oz.)
· Typical Volume: 1.0 cubic centimetres (0.06 cubic inch)
· Typical IR: 10,000 - 40,000 mΩ
· Max Rev Charge: 1 microampere
· Energy Density: 198 milliwatt hr/g, 653 milliwatt hr/cc
· Typical Li Content: 0.109 grams (0.0038 oz.)
· UL Recognized: MH29980
· Operating Temp: -30C to 60C
· Self Discharge: ~1% / year.