2 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler-EE2011-BC1R3
This is a 5V, 10A 2-Channel Relay interface board. It can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
· Operating Voltage: 5V DC
· Channel: 2 channel
· Two separate LEDs for On/Off indication of the Relay
· This relay the module is 5V active low
· Back EMF protection
· Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A
· It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
· Standard the interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers
· Freewheeling a diode to protect your microcontroller
· Mounting holes provided
· Item size: approx 33 * 18 * 71mm
· Item weight: 29g.