ARDUINO DMD P10 LED DISPLAY SHIELD - EE919 - DC8R5
This Arduino P10 Led Display Shield is a plug-and-play type that allows you to add a Scrolling LED Display to your project. Shield for the Arduino P10 LED Dot Matrix Display Using this shield with your Arduino Uno R3 is a breeze. Simply connect it to the Shield with an Arduino Uno and a Panel Data wire, and it's ready to program. The 512 LED matrix panel has on-board controller circuitry that makes it simple to use directly from your board. This display makes it simple to create clocks, status displays, graphics readouts, and other impressive display projects. With this handy Dot Matrix Display Connector, you can connect an LED panel with a HUB12 interface directly to an Arduino-compatible board.
· Suits displays with a HUB12 interface
· Pin spacing to suit Arduino compatible headers
· Connector for 10-way ribbon cable for DMD (not included)
· Arduino compatible library, graphics functions and example support
· Compatible with Red, Blue, Green, White,& Yellow DMD Displays
· Weight: 6g.
· 1x ARDUINO DMD P10 LED DISPLAY SHIELD.