ESP8266 ESP-12E Node MCU USB WiFi Module EE1529 - DC1R1
The ESP-12 Lua Nodemcu WIFI Dev Board Internet Of Things with ESP8266 is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. The board is based on the highly popular ESP8266 WiFi Module chip with the ESP-12 SMD footprint. This WiFi development board already embeds in its board all the necessary components for the ESP8266 (ESP-12E) to program and uploaded code. It has a built-in USB to serial chip upload codes, 3.3V regulator, and logic level converter circuit so you can immediately upload codes and connect your circuits. This board contains the ESP-12E chip with a 4MB! a flash memory so no worries for your long project codes!
This microcontroller board can easily be programmed using the Arduino IDE programming software.
· 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
· Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
· CH340G Serial / USB Chip
· +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
· 4MB Flash Memory
· Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
· SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
· Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
· Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
· Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
· Embeds logic level converter circuits
· Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
· Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
· ESP-12E Processor
· Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
· Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super efficient
· PCB Dimensions:30.9x1.8x57.6mm
· Module Weight: 11g.